The School of Health, Nursing and Midwifery have recently established a Memorandum of Understanding with the Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies.
They are pleased to host their annual integrated care conference, The 5 C’s of Integrated Healthcare: Care, Collaboration, Cost, Community, & Culture, taking place at The Camby Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona, USA March 8-10, 2018.
Two members of staff from the School of Health, Nursing and Midwifery will be attending and presenting at this event.
This conference brings together students, educators, thought leaders, providers, and innovators to explore, discuss, and be inspired by innovations in the growing field of integrated care. The 2018 conference will explore 5 topics, Care, Collaboration, Cost, Community, and Culture. Presentations, workshops, and panel discussions on each of these topics will be offered throughout the conference by experts, innovators, and disruptors making an impact in the integrated care and behavioural health arenas.
Benefits of Attending
- Networking – Meet, converse, and connect with 50+ experts, educators, providers, students and innovators in the integrated care and behavioural health arenas
- Ideas & Innovation- Discover new ideas, trends, innovations, and advancements in integrated care
- Skills & Knowledge – Attend sessions on topics of interest to advance your understanding and skill set in Care, Collaboration, Cost, Community, and Culture
- Resources – Gain access to materials and information from conference exhibitors and presenters to advance your performance
- Perspectives – Listen and learn from the perspectives of a diverse community of integrated care and behavioural health professionals, experts, and educators from around the country and even abroad.
Registration is now open. Registered attendees are eligible to earn CEU’s at the conference. A maximum of 7.5 continuing education units are available.
Register early to save. Rates increase after 9th February 2018.
To learn more visit: https://cummingsinstitute.com/conference/