Let's Keep Vivianne Going by Supporting Aspire

crispin2

Vivianne Crispin

Aspire Swim

Vivianne Crispin, one of the Adult Lecturers at our Hamilton Campus is doing a swimming challenge for a charity called Aspire. Aspire provide support and equipment for people with spinal cord injuries.

Vivianne has picked this charity for personal reasons. As she states:

“I have a spinal cord injury and I’m very fortunate not to be wheelchair bound like so many others. I have had two accidents that have resulted in permanent loss of sensation and movement in my lower left leg and foot. But my accidents could so easily have left me with limited mobility on both sides. So many others have spinal cord injuries that have resulted in a more serious loss than I have experienced and this is why I am interested in raising money for this charity and took on tier 2017 swimming challenge”

The Aspire Channel Swim Challenge 2017 is to swim the distance of the English Channel (22 miles) over 12 weeks. Vivianne is I’m almost halfway there already! If you would like to help Vivianne to raise more funds for this wonderful charity  you can visit  Vivianne’s Just Giving Page