Today marks the beginning of the University’s Festival of Learning. This three day event provides both staff and students with an an excellent opportunity to learn about new UWS Initiatives, discuss innovative teaching, learning and assessment approaches, share good practice and network with colleagues within and external to the university. As part of the School’s contribution to this event its worth noting that tomorrow a part of the Conference associated with this event being held at Paisley tomorrow
- A group of MSc and BSc Adult and Mental Health Students will be presenting both an oral presentation and an e-poster on The Power of Learning Conversations for change: nurturing co-production within the School of HNM.
- A group of 3rd Year BSc Adult students are presenting an e-poster on Inter Professional Education within the School of HNM following their recent simulation experience at Kirkland’s.
- The Midwifery Society will have an information stall at the event, providing lots of information on the excellent events and support they offer to their fellow students.
For more details about the Festival you can watch the video:
Make sure you come along to at least one of the events to support our students and staff and see how the School contributes to the Festival themes, which are
- Innovation and changing cultures
- Learning beyond the classroom
- Learning Partnerships
- Students as Change Agents